Join the Meditation Trust
If you have learnedwith the Maharishi Foundation or the Vedic Meditation network you are very welcome to join the Meditation Trust, as many others already have.
The benefits of joining the Meditation Trust:
All included in the life membership one-off payment of £270:
- Unlimited Free Lifetime support and guidance.
- A refresher course, a great way to bring understanding back to, and even beyond, the clarity of your first TM instruction. Or if you feel comfortable with your practice and do not require a refresher course you can attend one advanced retreat where you would pay just for the accommodation.
- Local group meditations, organised by Meditators or Siddhas, without a TM teacher present.
- Meditators’ meetings with an accredited TM teacher. Two group meditations, discussion of experiences and advice from the teacher plus insight into the depth of Maharishi’s revolutionary and powerful teachings.
- Telephone contact with an accredited TM teacher if you have queries about your meditation and are unable to get to meetings.
- Access to our excellent value retreats and advanced courses that will significantly speed up the results you are experiencing from your meditation
- Regular emails, to keep informed of events, opportunities and knowledge.
- Personal Checking of meditation practice is also available in the rare case where a meditator feels that group checking and discussion has not been sufficient to correct any perceived difficulties.
First complete this form and one of our senior accredited TM Teachers will contact you to verify your TM instruction details and history.
Otherwise if you have any further questions about joining the Trust please contact our office…
“I was delighted to find out about the Meditation Trust, and I remain indebted to them for providing me with the opportunity to learn TM at an affordable cost. I have now been practicing TM for nearly 11 years and it has had such a profound and life changing affect on all areas of my life. Without the Trust, I would not be where I am today – it’s that simple!” Hilary Fever